Bent Paddle is Turning 4!
Join us at the brewery on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 2 - 8 pm to help us celebrate!
We will be taking over our West Michigan Street block + neighborhood parking lots and throwing a “Festiversary” party – an outdoor brewery festival celebrating Bent Paddle Brewing Co.‘s anniversary & you – the Partners & Paddlers that have helped us make it this far! There will be 3 stages of live music, curated food trucks, games & family friendly activities, community connections galore, and of course a whole lot of Bent Paddle beer!
Saturday, May 13, 2017 | 2 – 8 pm
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Flagship & Specialty Beer on Draft + Multiple Types of Nitro, Infusion & Cask Beers
- Food Trucks + Treats
- Family Activities Area presented by Frost River Trading Co. & featuring The Duluth Art Institute & The Duluth Children's Museum
- Community Partnership Booths
- Festival Merch for Sale & On-Site T-Shirt Printing from Duluth Screen Printing - Think “Festimals”…
- General Revelry!
COST + INFORMATION
- Tickets Available at the Gate + Pre-Sale Tickets now on sale in the Bent Paddle taproom
- $15 Gate admission gets you a 16oz Festiversary pint glass (while supplies last) & your first beer is free!
- $10 Designated Driver (DD gets a pint glass too!) / $5 Under 21 / Kids 12 & under are free!
- Beer Tokens are $2 (1 for a 5oz sample, 2 for a 12oz can, 3 for a full 16oz pint or can (& certain specialty pours))
- 21+ to Enjoy Beer / Valid ID Required
- Children with Accompanying Adults Allowed
- We Love Fido & Socks but No Pets Allowed at Festiversary
- Cash Only Festival | ATMs available onsite and at nearby bank/gas stations
- Rain or Shine (or Snow!) – Outdoor Event – Please Dress / Layer Accordingly
Bent Paddle Brewing Co. | 1912 West Michigan Street | Duluth, MN 55806
View full directions to the brewery on the Contact page of our website
- Free nearby vehicle parking lots (including the TBI lot located on the corner of West Michigan & 20th Avenue West and the gravel lot located on the corner West Michigan & 18th Avenue West) and street parking available throughout Lincoln Park. Please plan ahead for a sober ride home – paddlers paddling responsibly!
- Complimentary bicycle parking provided by Continental Ski & Bike